GERMAN VOLUME TRAINING (GVT) TRADITIONAL 4-DAYS. INTERMEDIATE.
Product Short Description
GVT is a brutal and scientifically proven 4-day training program designed to improve strength and size.
- It may brutally hard and perhaps a little boring but GVT is one of the most effective ways to pack on muscle fast. Often referred to as the 10 sets method. It originated in Germany in the mid 70’s.
- GVT targets a group of motor units exposing them to extensive volume of repeated efforts, specifically 10 sets of a single exercise. The body adapts to this extraordinary stress by hypertrophying the targeted fibres.
- We have used the traditional GVT framework and applied it for body athlete.
- Your goal is to compete 10 sets of 10 reps with the same weight for each exercise.
- Begin with a weight you can lift for 20 reps. About 60% of your 1rm load.
- Rest 60sec between sets. Be strict with your rest periods.
- Once you can do the 10 sets of 10 with the same weight increase the weight.