5 X 5 MUSCLE GAINS 4-DAYS. INTERMEDIATE.
Product Short Description
Expect serious strength gains. Basic 5×5 compound exercises, then finish with a high rep burnout isolation round.
- This is a version of the 5x5 training protocol which has been around for a long time (Madcows and stronglifts) and used by many athletes from world class strong men to Olympia champions and is even included in Arnolds Schwarzenegger’s Encyclopaedia of Modern Bodybuilding.
- ProComp has adapted this Strength training protocol to maximise the fitness/figure/bodybuilder requirements.
- The heavy compound sets for strength and muscle gains and the isolation high rep finisher to condition and chisel.
- It is a great protocol for off season as it focuses on low rep compound exercises for strength gains with some isolation movements to ensure a symmetrical and well developed physique is chiselled.
- Each set is performed 5 times for 5 reps. This INCLUDES warm up sets. Each set you MUST increase weight. You do not do all sets at the same weight.
- Each week you MUST add weight to your 5th