100 ProComp Contest Prep Secrets
Product Short Description
Written by international coaches, judges and athletes. This E-book covers what every competitor should know about Pro-Metabolic nutrition, getting lean, muscle gain, hormone balance, mindset and competing.
Contest preparation is both an art and a science. We have dedicated years researching, learning and teaching Pro-Metabolic Nutrition to achieve spectacular results. Our objective is lean, conditioned physiques that are also hormonally balanced and healthy. In our approach to creating great looking, healthy bodies we take many factors into consideration such as metabolism, physiology, emotional well-being, mindset hormonal balance, fat loss and muscle gain. This book covers all topics! Our contest preparation methods challenge conventional thinking about the art of contest preparation. As coaches, we have seen athletes who experience a dysfunctional relationship with food, encounter metabolic damage and unbalanced hormones. These issues are mainly a result of dieting too hard, dieting too long, performing too much cardio or nutrition plans that eliminate entire food groups. There is a better way…a healthier way. Welcome to the ProComp Pro-Metabolic way. Information found in this e-book:
- How we use Pro-Metabolic Nutrition to eat more food, increase calorie intake, increase metabolic rate to create a great looking body.
- Information on metabolism. How to improve it, how to heal it, how to identify a damaged metabolism. We explain a simple test you can do at home to measure your thyroid gland functioning.
- We go into detail about the specific foods to eat and what foods to avoid. We provide specific dieting strategies that we use to shred fat.
- We explain the science used by endocrinologists to understand how nutrition and lifestyle impact estrogen, thyroid gland and cortisol levels. The E-book provides details how to apply this research to achieve a healthier and leaner body. Reducing cellulite, bloating, mood swings and fatigue strategies are all covered in this E-book.
- We explain why and how we focus on your health and hormonal balance FIRST and help you understand the relationship between hormones and fat loss. We recommend the best strategies to help balance hormones to achieve a leaner, healthier body.
- We explain how to prevent food cravings, and rebound weight gain. Too many traditional diets result in developing a dysfunctional relationship with food. We will explain how Pro-Metabolic Nutrition prevents this.
- The E-book provides several sample meal plans to understand how we design a balanced Pro-Metabolic nutrition plan.
- We share the training principles that work to chisel your body and build muscle. We explain why cardio is not promoted in our plans.
- We provide our recommendations for peak week, carb loading, water depletion, pump up, costume tips and stage presence.
- We teach you the powerful mindset secrets we have discovered to achieve success.