Eating Pro-Metabolic Nutrition and balancing my hormones has helped me get that flat midsection I have forever desired.
It’s not always about gluten or lactose. When I improved my hormone balance I improved my bloating.
1. I minimise stress. Cortisol directly impacts hormones.
2. I use natural organic skin care and cleaning products with no chemicals. The chemicals increase hormonal load.
3. I eat grass fed meat and quality dairy products.
4. I investigated synthetic hormones found in medications and chose alternatives.
5. I minimise alcohol. A healthy liver for proper hormone metabolism.
6. I use saturated fats such as coconut oil and organic butter and don’t eat soy, legumes and PUFA’s (polyunsaturated fatty acids)
7. I weight train instead of exhausting cardio.
8. I get adequate sunlight for hormone synthesis.
9. I eat a Carrot salad every day. (grated carrot, coconut oil, salt and vinegar) as it can bind to unused endotoxins and flush them out.
10. Finally, I eat Pro-Thyroid food such as natural simple sugars like ripe tropical fruit, raw honey and pure juices. If the thyroid gland and metabolism is downregulated, it impacts my hormonal systems.
Subscribe to Blog
Are you ready to shred fat & get healthy?
Start today on your 16 or 8 week online fat loss program