I am a PRO figure athlete, contest coach, author, researcher and advocate for Pro-Metabolic nutrition. Whether for the stage or not, I am passionate about creating great looking, healthy bodies.
I have had 15 years of successes and failures. I have been fortunate to travel the world following my passion. It hasn’t always been easy…but I’ve always tried to learn and grow. I have struggled with metabolic damage, hormonal issues, rebound weight gain, binge eating and the list goes on. I am far from perfect. These days though I seem to get it right more than wrong. So…maybe I am on the right track.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNT FROM DECADES OF COMPETING, COACHING, RESEARCHING AND LIVING.
1. It is what I do every day that defines who I am (especially the days I don’t feel like doing what I’m supposed to be doing) …. It’s my everyday behaviour not my occasional behaviours that dictates my success
2. My life is the direct result of the choices I make. What I eat, when I sleep, what I think, who I spend time with, how hard I work and how I train. What I create with my body is my choice. My happiness is my choice. NOTHING happens by chance…so choose wisely. I haven’t always made the right choices, but I’m more patient and more considered and these days consist of better choices.
3. I’ve learnt to listen to my body. If something isn’t working or isn’t right my body will tell me. My energy, focus, digestion and thinking are all indicators from my body. I’ve learnt that things start to fall about when I’m not listening.
4. I need to keep my mind on the positive, on being grateful and finding the wins in each day. I need to love who I am. All personal growth starts from here. The external is always determined by the internal. Whilst my mind occasionally still has worries or doubts I work really hard on being grateful and focusing on the positives and the wins.
5. Perfection does not exist. It is an illusion and a deception. Life can be messy. Bodies are real. I am
human. When I focus on improvement the game changes.
6. It is never just about motivation. Motivation comes and motivation goes. Results are about commitment and consistency.
7. My life is my race to run. It is never about being better than anyone else. Comparison is the thief of all joy. My competition is myself. My goal is to be better than who I was yesterday.
8. Just start. Do it. Time passes and I don’t want regrets. Whatever your goal is…start!
9. Mindset, thinking and thought processes determine success more than genetics, age, training and nutrition. Success on the outside starts on the inside.
10. Change is never easy…but nothing magic ever happens in comfort zones. I often find it a struggle to step up and out of what is easy and comfortable, but if its positive and it will make me happy, it’s worth it.
📚THE UNBEATABLE MIND – my best mindset strategies for focus, discipline and motivation.
📚 PRO-METABOLIC MEAL PLANS – downloadable E-book.
📚 PROCOMP’S PRO-METABOLIC NUTRITION SYSTEM E-BOOK – $19.95 (understanding how nutrition and lifestyle impact metabolism, hormones and fat loss – includes sample meal plans. written by both Blair and I).
📚 100 PROCOMP CONTEST PREP SECRETS what every competitor should know about dieting, metabolism, and hormones etc. $24.95 (written by both Blair and I).
Custom Nutrition Plans.
Online Meal Plans.
Subscribe to Blog
Are you ready to shred fat & get healthy?
Start today on your 16 or 8 week online fat loss program